Thursday, May 2, 2013

Boston bomber beat ex-girlfriend, made wear hijab, pray to Allah

Yep, sounds like a typical religious muslim to me.

 

B

 

 

 

 

New post on Creeping Sharia

 

Boston bomber beat ex-girlfriend, made wear hijab, pray to Allah

by creeping

via My boyfriend the bomber:

Nadine Ascencao, 24, said Tamerlan made her wear an Islamic hijab and pray to Allah and slapped her when she wore Western clothes.

“I went to his mosque a couple of times and even looked into converting to make him happy. I thought, ‘This is crazy’ — but I still did it for him. Tamerlan had taken my virginity and said he loved me because I was pure and hadn’t been with any other guys. I was in love and scared he’d leave me if I didn’t do what he said. Looking back I had a lucky escape.”

“He became extremely religious and tried to brainwash me to follow Islam. Tamerlan said I couldn’t be with him unless I became a Muslim. He wanted me to hate America like he did.”

“He wouldn’t let me watch TV or listen to the radio. He’d say, ‘TV is the project of Satan’ and claimed Satan sent us messages through commercial music.”

“He hated my tight trousers and made me wear long skirts. Towards the end I was wearing a hijab. He once ripped a pair of my jeans and hit me in the face with them. Tamerlan told me I should only talk to Muslim girls, not other ‘slutty’ girls.”

“He was shouting and screaming at me. He slapped me across the face really hard.”

“When they said Tamerlan was dead, I didn’t cry.”

“He once made me learn a verse of an Islamic prayer and if I got it wrong he’d say, ‘Well Katherine can do it.’”

For those trying to keep up with White House, FBI, CIA and media disinformation:

And remember that Saudi held in custody and to be deported before Obama met with the Saudi’s? Well today some media shill reported the Saudi’s Warned the U.S. about Boston Bomber’s and some time later a Saudi diplomat, the White House, and DHS all said they weren’t warned. Pure distraction.

This is the largest disinformation campaign ever waged on the American people. Why?

URL: http://wp.me/pbU4v-evC

Comment

   See all comments

 

.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/boston-bomber-beat-ex-girlfriend-made-wear-hijab-pray-to-allah/

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment