Sunday, November 4, 2012

BHO emasculating our military


Obama's dangerous emasculating of our military
Gen. Patrick Brady asks, 'Would I want this man with me in combat?'


By Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, U.S. Army (ret.)

http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Dead-Men-Flying-AutographedHardcover?promocod..." src="http://email.media.wnd.com/files/2012/09/PatrickBrady.png" border="0" height="218" align="right" alt="http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Dead-Men-Flying-AutographedHardcover?promocode=121103Deadmen" width="297" />In an election climate that reeks of economic chaos, we may be overlooking a greater threat to our future. Economically, President Obama, all by himself, is a target-rich environment. Voters just need to ask a few simple questions. Would I want this man to invest my family funds or run my family business – for another four years? Or would I trust my family's money to Mitt Romney? That should do it – but economics pales in the face of Obama's emasculation, socialization and feminization of our military, which, although related, I believe is a greater threat to our future than economic miseries.

For veterans and those interested in the security of America, the question is: Would I want this man with me in combat? Could he be trusted to lead a military squad let alone be commander in chief? Can you picture Obama in a duck blind – or even holding a gun? Has he ever held a gun? (Be assured he will assault the Second Amendment if he gets a second term.) Can you see him as a fighter pilot a la the Bushes? Or commanding a PT boat as did John Kennedy? This is not a man I would want with me in combat and neither should America.

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment