Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Hi, I just beheaded a British soldier. Can you guess my religion?"

 

 

 

 

THURSDAY

MAY 23, 2013  5-6p (et)

*** 

Hi, I just beheaded

a British Soldier.  

Can you guess my religion?

 

If you watch this short video I'll tell you!

 

HINT # 1

 

I'm NOT a F***ing Jew or Christian

 

HINT # 2

 

Because of what I just did, I get to F**k

 

72 virgins in heaven with Allah watching


HINT # 3

 

It's ISLAM, Stupid

 

Pretty rough language huh?

Well, so is cutting off an innocent guy's head

 

 

TUNE IN AT 5PM FOR A COMPLETE ANALYSIS

 

**********

 

WATCH WEDNESDAY'S SHOW

Gen Paul Vallely - Lois Lerner - Muslim Beheading

WATCH THIS VIDEO

(slight audio glitch at start)

 

***********

 

LET'S GO TO  ISRAEL! 

 

 

SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 9, 2013

 

 

*******

 

 

5-6pm (et) - Weekdays

 

WNN-1470am - Boca Raton, FL.

 

***

 Thanks

 

 

TrentoVision airs every day Monday through Friday at 5-6pm, (et) and is simulcast

on a 50,000 watt radio station in South Florida and on the internet, worldwide.

 

The radio broadcast goes from north Miami to Orlando and can be heard on:

 

WNN-1470am - http://wwnnradio.com/

 

GET "I HEART RADIO"

http://www.iheart.com/  (search for WNN, south Florida)

 

The Live Internet broadcast can be watched on

www.trentovision.tv


 

 

 

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL

 

MAY 23, 2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment