Monday, September 10, 2012

'I have tried to get my legs to do that ... but, it hurts'

 

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cnn-anchor-takes-weird-shot-at-fox-news/

WND MEDIA

CNN anchor takes weird shot at Fox News

'I have tried to get my legs to do that ... but, it hurts'

Published: 1 hour ago

Image001

When a news network is in last place in the race for ratings, what does it do?

It apparently goes after the legs of its competition, literally.

That’s at least what CNN anchor Carol Costello did Monday morning, as she took a verbal shot at the legs of the female anchors of the Fox News Channel.

Costello writes on her Facebook page: “Good Morning! Each morning we are amazed at the excellent posture and strange ‘leg crossings’ on Fox’s early, early news. I have tried to get my legs to do that…but, it hurts. What can I say, it’s a slow Monday!”

Image002

CNN's Carol Costello

Costello’s remark has prompted a string of responses on Facebook.

Adrian Freeman notes: “It must be real slow to be talking about Fox’s postures and legs. Maybe next you can talk about their flossing techniques.”

Donna DiMauro Wyko says, “Wow, why so ‘catty’ about the Fox ladies? Maybe because they are not only good looking but, also are intelligent and informed? Fox always presents both sides of their stories. Yes, there is a reason that they’re number 1 and it’s NOT because the ladies have long legs!”

David Nelson writes, “Yeah, Fox does make sure the legs of the female hosts show. They don’t need such nonsense. I still prefer Fox and I wish they would have higher standards. It is a little distracting at times.”

And Andrew Markoff wonders, “How are we supposed to believe anything that you say if you can’t cross your legs just like that?”

CNN is at a 20-year low when it comes to viewership.

In July, the network’s primetime host Anderson Cooper made headlines when he came out of the closet to publicly declare his homosexuality.

“The fact is, I’m gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud,” he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment