Thursday, April 11, 2013

E-War - Western Rifle Shooters Association


 

 

 

 

 

New post on Western Rifle Shooters Association

 

E-War

by Concerned American

You really should read this part: I'm still running off of a generator because the good ol' Guv still won't let me have electricity. I was cut off for a few days by a very odd sabotage. While I was at the Post Office shipping out your orders, someone cleaned all the tamper-evident ink off of the valve cover bolt heads, opened the valve cover, pried the intake lifter off of the intake poshrod, left it there, and put it back together. Apparently, I'm not supposed to be smart enough to figure that out? At the same time, I was experiencing super-slow internet access. I began my traceroute and flood-ping tests and realized my modem's gateway wasn't a gateway at all, but an apparent VPN exiting through a node in northern Virginia! I'd been having problems with my BitCoin client's blockchain being complete, but none of the transactions showing... That's when it all clicked. I wasn't just being monitored by some nameless guv rogue agency; I was being actively re-routed and filtered! My ISP was in obvious and very deep cooperation. My blockchain wasn't adding up because it was a fake fed in from this filtered VPN exit! I promptly sent an email to myself describing the fact that I knew someone else was reading it, and had nailed down the IP of the VPN machine. Approximately 4 minutes later my modem reset itself and turned back on with a proper local gateway. My BitCoin client began connecting to real nodes and rewound all the bogus blockchain data and rebuilt. All transactions now show up. Coincidence my generator was sabotaged in a really lame way at the same time all this happened? I don't think so. We all know what's in NOVA... I also got an email from someone speaking bad english taht claimed to be from bagdad, asking questions about my adapters. Ignored my questions about deployment and APO/FPO mailing. Really? How obvious of a setup can that be? Trying to fabricate the notion that I'd be 'selling my adapters to terrorists!" What a terribly discrediting headline that would be! How many times could the media announce that I was "under investigation of helping/cooperating with terrorists?" What a great plan/psyop for alienating me from my military customers... It's not a paranoid delusion of tinfoil-hat crazies, it's happening now. The oblivious/clueless simply claim it isn't happening because they don't know how to detect it. What about YOU? Check out my security page, people. It is important to learn this stuff. TOR is encrypted end-to-end and obfuscated by relay nodes; even such an advanced attack as I experienced would still be totally useless under TOR. Learn how to use PGP/GPG at the very least. Learn how to protect yourself from the New Orwellian Soviet Empire we now live under. It's not a bad dream of the future, it's happening right now. If only they were better at it, maybe I wouldn't have even noticed. I didn't even think it was anything dirty at first. They're just sloppy and apparently think I'm dumber than they are... Wish I could identify "they" a little better tho...

The stooges are generally sub-par IQs who would be unemployable in a free economy.

You can beat them.

Do so.

By any means

Concerned American | April 11, 2013 at 16:24 | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1zsyr-4VI

 

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/e-war/

 

 

__._,_.___

 

No comments:

Post a Comment