Posted on July 6, 2013 by creeping
The Egyptians get it. They get it in the UAE. Even Qatar. Everyone but the Obama administration, the U.S. media and Obama supporters (redundant?) seem to get it. viaAmerican Islamists Rally Behind MB Amid Egypt Protests ::
Elibiary compared the Muslim Brotherhood to evangelicals in American politics in a Twitter exchange Monday, after writing: “Y’all can hate on MB until you’re 6 feet under, but if you want to actually solve anything you’ll have 2engage them.”
Read it all at The Investigative Project on Terrorism - all the U.S. front groups are defending their family tree.
Elibiary is the same Muslim asked about here – Why isn’t Muslim tax scofflaw who leaked DHS documents under investigation?
Elsewhere on Egypt:
- U.S. Will ‘Pressure’ Egypt on Behalf of Brotherhood, Says U.S. Ambassador
- Egyptian politician calls U.S. Ambassador Patterson ‘member of Muslim Brotherhood sleeper cell’
- Obama to Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest the Brotherhood
- Muslim Brotherhood plots to form new terror group
- Morsi role at Syria rally seen as tipping point for Egypt army
- Blowback: Anti-Americanism flares in Egypt as protests rage over Morsi’s ouster