Sunday, June 23, 2013

NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another Muslim savage

 

 

 

New post on BARE NAKED ISLAM

 

NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another Muslim savage

by BareNakedIslam

NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another Muslim savage

Daha Mohammed, 51, of Abbotts Close, was charged with the murder of Colin Greenaway. Gary Cook, who lives in the flat above Colin Greenaway’s in Abbotts Close, said he rushed down after one of his neighbour’s carers knocked on his doors in floods of tears on Saturday. The disabled man stabbed to death in Thamesmead was described as a ‘great neighbour and friend’ by one of the first people to find him.

Neighbour Gary Cook was one of the first people to find Colin Greenway

London24 (h/t Susan K) The 56-year-old, who was confined to a wheelchair having had toes amputated due to gangrene, was found dead at 2pm, having had his throat cut. Mr Cook said he still cannot believe what happened, adding he would often share a laugh with Mr Greenaway, and last saw him just two days before he was killed. He said: “Colin was a neighbour and a friend and I can’t believe what’s happened.

“I’ve known him for about 10 years, he’s helped me out and I’d help him out. Because he was wheelchair-bound I’d go and get something for him at the shop if he needed anything.” The 46-year-old is now questioning how safe the area is following the events of the weekend.

He said: “I can’t believe something like this could happen in this area, everyone’s so nice. I’ve had to go to my doctor to get some pills because I’m struggling to sleep “When one of his carers came to my door in tears I got dressed quickly and rushed downstairs. I saw him lying on the floor and he wasn’t breathing. “It was clear nothing else could be done for him.”

A post-mortem examination at Greenwich Mortuary gave the cause of death as incised wounds to the throat.

By BareNakedIslam Posted in Islamic BritainURL: http://wp.me/p276zM-UYf

Comment

   See all comments

 

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/06/22/near-total-media-blackout-on-throat-slashing-murder-of-british-disabled-man-in-a-wheelchair-by-another-muslim-savage/

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment